How to add a treasury or a bank account?
- Click on “Finance” from the main dashboard.
- Click on “Treasuries & Bank Accounts”.
- Click on the “Add” button at the top right of the page.
- Click on “Add Treasury” or “Add Bank Account” from the drop-menu.
- Fill the fields with the required details as below:
- Name: The name of the treasury which will be displayed.
- : Enter the name of the bank account on the system. <Only for adding bank account>
- Active: Tick to activate or un-tick to deactivate.
- Description: type in a description for the treasury.
- Account: Choose the sub-account that is needed to be linked to the treasury.
- <Note: In order to uncover the “Account” drop-down menu you need to set the “Routing” type to specify in “Accounting Settings”, please review the “Accounting Settings” tutorial>
- Deposit: Choose who has the privilege to deposit.
- Withdraw: Choose who has the privilege to withdraw.
The system does not make a real connection with accounts in banks, and it doesn’t affect or get affected by any financial movements within the bank. The bank account defined on the program is concerned with the balance of the financial transactions in which the bank account is specified, whether in exchange or depositing in the program.