GET STARTED FOR FREE
To add a new branch
- From the navigation menu, select “Branches“.
- Click “Add Branch“.
- Input the new branch’s information
- Name: Input the branch’s name.
- Code (Sequential; auto-filled based on Branches numbering)
- Telephone: Input the branch’s telephone number.
- Mobile: Input the branch’s mobile number.
- Address 1: Input address 1.
- Address 2: Input address 2.
- City: Input the branch’s city.
- State: Input the branch’s state.
- Description: Input a related branch description.
- Working Hours: Input the working hours of employees in the branch.
- Location (System asks for permission to access geolocation to pin location)
- Click “Save” once done.
- Note that there is a “Main Branch” auto-created by default.
- You can change the Invoices, Journals, Clients, Products, ..etc Template details to display with the Branch‘s information including the branch’s name, telephone number, addresses, ..etc.
- Reports can only be displayed with the account’s name, and not the “Branch Name”.