GET STARTED FOR FREE
To export a stocktaking
- From “Inventory” in the navigation menu, click “Manage Stocktakings“.
- Click the button “New” to add a new Stocktaking.
- Enter the required details as below:
- Warehouse: Choose the required warehouse on the account that you need to create the stocktaking for.
- Number: This is the sequential number that functions automatically. <Note: You can control this number with “Numbering Sequence Settings“>
- Date: Adjust the date for the underway stocktaking. The default is the current date.
- Click the button “Do Stocktaking“.
- Add the products using one of the following methods:
- Add items
- Add all products from Warehouse
- Click “Export” to export products’ stocktaking details.
- You will view checkboxes of the fields to export, check in case you wish to export this particular field or uncheck to do otherwise.
- Click “Export“.
- The system auto-downloads a CSV file of the Stocktaking Record Exported.