GET STARTED FOR FREE
How to Manage Purchase Orders
- Click the “Inventory” from the main dashboard.
- Click on “Manage Purchase Orders”.
- The system shows you a list of the purchase orders and services on the account
- You can select a number of purchase orders with three different methods as below:
- Check the tick box at the right of each purchase order.
- Check the tick box at the top left of the page to select all purchase orders only on this page or click on the bottom Arrow and click on “All Filtered (All Pages)” to select all purchase orders in all pages.
- Click on “Actions” at the top left of the page and click on the required action for the selected purchase orders.
- Click on the right or left arrows to go to the next or the left pages respectively.
- Click on the product that you want to view or click on the ellipses button at the right of the purchase order then click on “View”.
- you can edit the purchase order by clicking on the product or click on the ellipses button at the right of the purchase order then click on “Edit”.
- Click on the gear button at the right of the page to move to the “Settings” page.
- Click on “Import” to upload the file that contains the details of the purchase order. <For more info, please review the “Import Purchase Orders” tutorial>
- Click on “New purchase order” to add a new purchase order.
- You can use the search tools in the middle of the page to find the required purchase order expeditiously.
- Click on “Advanced Search” to provide you with more advanced tools to search.
- You can sort the purchase order list by date or alphabetically by click on vertically opposite arrows on the top right of the purchase order list.