How to create a Purchase Order with Discounts and Deposits
- Click the “Inventory” from the main dashboard.
- Click on “Manage Purchase Orders”.
- Click on “New Purchase Order” at the top right of the page.
- Below the invoice table click on the “Discount & Deposit” tab.
- Choose the discount or deposit type from the drop-down menu which can be a percentage or an amount.
- Enter the amount in the discount or deposit field.
- Below the deposit, section click on the “Already Paid” tick-box if the client already deposited the specified amount.
- Select the payment option from the list. <Note: The payment options list can be modified, please review the “Payment Options“ tutorial>
- The amount will be instantly viewed in the purchase order with the total amount after the discount.