GET STARTED FOR FREE
How to view an asset?
- Click on “Finance” from the main dashboard.
- Click on “Assets”.
- Click on the required asset.
- In this page you will find some tools to control the asset’s file as below:
- Edit: This is to edit the asset file.
- Print: This is to print the asset file with a printer.
- PDF: This is to download the asset file with PDF format.
- Add Manual Deprecation: This is to add a deprecation for the asset manually. <For more info, please review the “Manual Deprecation For Fixed Assets” tutorial>
- Write Off: This is to deprecate the asset completely and make it with zero value.
- Sell: This is to sell the asset and show the amount of the losses and gains
- Re-evaluate: This is to add a current new value to the asset manually and the next deprecation is going to be applied due to it.
- Click on “Activity Log” to see the activities on the asset.
- Information: This is a tab to view primary information about the asset.
- Transactions: This is to view all the transactions within the asset with the ability to filter with date ranges and move next or previous pages using the arrows.
- Activity Log: This is to view all the activities within the asset.