GET STARTED FOR FREE
How to create a warehouse?
- Click on “Inventory” from the main dashboard,
- Click on “Warehouses”.
- Click on “New Warehouse”.
- Fill the required fields as follows:
- “Name”: the name of the warehouse as it shows on the lists and reports of the account.
- “Shipping Address”: Enter the address of the warehouse.
- “Active”: It is a tick-box that allows you to activate the warehouse on the account when the tick-box is checked, otherwise the warehouse is disabled on the account.
- “Primary”: It assigns the warehouse as a primary warehouse on the account when the tick-box is checked. <Note: The primary warehouse is automatically selected when performing any movement pertaining to the inventories>
- “Permissions”: You can adjust the permissions of viewing and choosing the warehouse within a group of choices as follows:
- “View”: Choose who has the privileges of viewing the warehouse.
- “Create Invoices”: Choose who has the privileges of creating invoices using the warehouse.
- “Update Stock”: Choose who has the privileges to update the stocks inside the warehouse.
- For more info about stock’s permissions, please review the “Edit Warehouses Permissions” tutorial.